Here we have our hand crafted café tables with 3-prong heavy duty hairpin legs. Each table is made with genuine reclaimed scaffold boards and with box style hairpin legs in clear coat steel or black. For matching benches, please explore our range here. For custom sizes or top-only options, do get in contact.
| PRODUCT DETAILS |
– This is our higher end style ideally suited for use in cafés and restaurants
– We epoxy fill the splits, cuts, holes and dinks so that when you wipe a cloth over the surface it doesn’t snag
– The epoxy is clear so whilst the splits and dinks are smooth to the touch, you are still able to see the rustic features
– Made with narrower strips (normally 10cm wide) to reduce curves before we join them
– Polyx Oils are 100% food safe and made with natural ingredients
– STANDARD SIZES are as follows, but we can make to any size – just ask:
– Two-Seater : 75cm x 75cm (2’6″ x 2’6″)
– Four-Seater: 75cm x 120cm (2’6″ x 3’11”)
– Six-Seater: 75cm x 150cm (2’6″ x 4’11”)
– Eight-Seater: 80cm x 180cm (2’7″ x 5’11”)
– Finish: Osmo Oil in Raw, Honey or Terra finishes
– 3-prong heavy duty hairpin legs: Various colour options available
Alternative sizes, depths and leg options are available. Do drop us a message for a custom quote.
We pride ourselves on producing the highest quality products for our customers from the choice of timber through to the finishes applied. Don’t take just our word for it – do have a look at our customer reviews!
| Oil Finish |
The finish on the wood is Osmo Polyx Oil, available in 3 tints: Raw, Honey or Terra (or you can choose to leave as sanded only).
After years of testing different finishes, we have found the Osmo oil provides a superior finish that enhances the grain and rustic characteristics of the wood. The oil absorbs beautifully into the wood, protecting it from the inside, whilst forming a protective, antistatic, microporous surface. It does not crack, flake, or peel and has great liquid resistance.
| Recycled Wood |
We use 100% reclaimed timber and as such has various saw cuts, dents, makers branding and notches within them which add to their rustic character.
| Delivery |
– Delivery takes 1-2 days from point of dispatch.
– We use Parcelforce and TNT to deliver your items and you will receive a tracking number in order to monitor its progress.
– For ease of transport, and to allow you to get the table into your dining room easily, the legs are supplied detached from the table. The wooden legs attach to the table using wing nuts provided, whilst the hairpin legs are screwed on (we include the screws in your delivery and pilot holes are pre-drilled).
| ABOUT US |
At the Project, we have three core aims:
1) Social: To support people trying to get back into work
2) Environmental: To recycle waste wood in environmentally friendly ways, including making beautiful items for the home and garden
3) Economical: To provide affordable wood to the local community
Please do get in contact if you would like further information about the table or other items from our store.