Here we have our hand crafted table called the Medina, made with genuine reclaimed scaffold boards and with a choice of industrial legs. Many of the people who work on your product are volunteers, who are on the journey back into paid employment. We are a Social Enterprise that helps people in this way, whilst also saving wood from going to waste.
| PRODUCT DETAILS |
– This is our more rustic style of table.
– To make this table we take a scaffold plank and cut a little off of each edge to glue it to the next, but keep the planks fairly wide
– This table is a statement piece for your home, with industrial rustic charm by the bucket load
– As the table continues to dry out to the temperature and humidity in your house, it inevitably goes slightly ‘wavy’
– STANDARD SIZES are as follows, but we can make to any size – just ask:
– Two-Seater : 75cm x 75cm (2’6″ x 2’6″)
– Four-Seater: 75cm x 120cm (2’6″ x 3’11”)
– Six-Seater: 75cm x 150cm (2’6″ x 4’11”)
– Eight-Seater: 80cm x 180cm (2’7″ x 5’11”) – Ãƒ€š this comes with a wider industrial leg Ãƒ€š
– Finish: Osmo Oil in Raw, Honey or Terra finishes
– Industrial Leg Options: Trapezium, A-Frame, V-Frame, X-Frame & Square
– Lifetime guarantee and no-hassle refunds policy
Alternative sizes, depths and leg options are available. Do drop us a message for a custom quote.
We pride ourselves on producing the highest quality products for our customers from the choice of timber through to the finishes applied. Don’t take just our word for it – do have a look at our customer reviews!
| Oil Finish |
The finish on the wood is Osmo Polyx Oil, available in 3 tints: Raw, Honey or Terra (or you can choose to leave as sanded only).
After years of testing different finishes, we have found the Osmo oil provides a superior finish that enhances the grain and rustic characteristics of the wood. The oil absorbs beautifully into the wood, protecting it from the inside, whilst forming a protective, antistatic, microporous surface. It does not crack, flake, or peel and has great liquid resistance.
| Recycled Wood |
We use 100% reclaimed timber and as such has various saw cuts, dents, makers branding and notches within them which add to their rustic character.
| Delivery |
– Delivery takes 1-2 days from point of dispatch.
– We use Parcelforce and TNT to deliver your items and you will receive a tracking number in order to monitor its progress.
– For ease of transport, and to allow you to get the table into your dining room easily, the legs are supplied detached from the table.
| ABOUT US |
At the Project, we have three core aims:
1) Social: To support people trying to get back into work
2) Environmental: To recycle waste wood in environmentally friendly ways, including making beautiful items for the home and garden
3) Economical: To provide affordable wood to the local community
Please do get in contact if you would like further information about the table or other items from our store.