Here we have our hand crafted Monitor Stands made with genuine reclaimed scaffold boards. Many of the people who work on your product are volunteers, who are on the journey back into paid employment. We are a Social Enterprise that helps people in this way, whilst also saving wood from going to waste.
| PRODUCT DETAILS |
• Depth: 21.5-22.5cm or 30cm
• Thickness: 3.5cm
• Length: 30cm – 60cm
• Height Option 1: 8cm high monitor stand = 4.5cm gap underneath
• Height Option 2: 12cm high monitor stand = 8.5cm gap underneath
• Finish: Osmo Oil in Raw, Honey or Terra finishes
• Order Quantity: Price & quantity is per monitor stand
• Lifetime guarantee and no-hassle refunds policy
Alternative sizes and depths are available. Do take a look at our other listings or send us a message with the dimensions you’re looking for.
We pride ourselves on producing the highest quality items for our customers from the choice of timber through to the finishes applied. Don’t take just our word for it – do have a look at our customer reviews!
| Oil Finish |
The finish on the wood is Osmo Polyx Oil, available in 3 tints: Raw, Honey or Terra (or you can choose to leave as sanded only).
After years of testing different finishes, we have found the Osmo oil provides a superior finish that enhances the grain and rustic characteristics of the wood. The oil absorbs beautifully into the wood, protecting it from the inside, whilst forming a protective, antistatic, microporous surface. It does not crack, flake, or peel and has great liquid resistance.
| Recycled Wood |
We use 100% reclaimed timber and as such it will have various saw cuts, dents, makers branding and notches within them which add to their rustic character.
| Delivery |
• Delivery takes 1-2 days from point of dispatch.
• We use Parcelforce and TNT to deliver your items and you will receive a tracking number in order to monitor its progress.
| ABOUT US |
At the Project, we have three core aims:
1) Social: To support people trying to get back into work
2) Environmental: To recycle waste wood in environmentally friendly ways, including making beautiful items for the home and garden
3) Economical: To provide affordable wood to the local community
Please do get in contact if you would like further information about the monitor stand or other items from our store.