Here we have our handmade rustic open sided bookcase made with 100% reclaimed wood in our Southampton workshop. If you would like alternative sizes or designs, please get in contact for a custom quote.
| PRODUCT DETAILS |
– Made with reclaimed scaffold board
– Finish: Osmo Oil in Raw, Honey or Terra finishes. This can also be left as sanded only for you to apply your own finish.
– Shelf heights can be set to your preferred spacing – just add a note in the comments for your preference and we’ll get in contact to finalise
– 80cm high bookcases have 1 internal shelves (so three in total)
– 100cm high bookcases have 2 internal shelves (so four in total)
– 150cm high bookcases have 3 internal shelves (so five in total)
– Choose from a standard depth (22.5cm) or 30cm deep bookcase
– As standard 3.5cm is left from the floor to the base of the bottom shelf but we can do custom heights as shown in the photos
Full dimensions :
|L||D||H||Internal Shelves||Shelf Gaps||Total number of shelves|
Alternative sizes are available. Do drop us a message with the dimensions and style you’d like for a custom quote.
We pride ourselves on producing the highest quality products for our customers from the choice of timber through to the finishes applied.
| Oil Finish |
The finish on the wood is Osmo Polyx Oil, available in 3 tints: Raw, Honey or Terra (or you can choose to leave as sanded only).
After years of testing different finishes, we have found the Osmo oil provides a superior finish that enhances the grain and rustic characteristics of the wood. The oil absorbs beautifully into the wood, protecting it from the inside, whilst forming a protective, antistatic, microporous surface. It does not crack, flake, or peel and has great liquid resistance.
| Recycled Wood |
We use 100% reclaimed timber and as such has various saw cuts, dents, makers branding and notches within them which add to their rustic character.
| Delivery |
– Delivery takes 1-2 days from point of dispatch.
– We use Parcelforce to deliver your items and you will receive a tracking number in order to monitor its progress.
– The item comes with pilot holes pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
| ABOUT US |
At the Project, we have three core aims:
1) Social: To support people trying to get back into work
2) Environmental: To recycle waste wood in environmentally friendly ways, including making beautiful items for the home and garden
3) Economical: To provide affordable wood to the local community
Please do get in contact if you would like further information about the shoe rack or other items from our store.