Here we have our hand crafted breakfast bar / high bar tables with your choice of either 34″ or 40″ hairpin legs. Each table is made with genuine reclaimed scaffold boards and with hairpin legs in clear coat steel or black.
| PRODUCT DETAILS |
– This is our higher end table ideally suited for breakfast bars in the home or high bars in cafés, restaurants and bars
– You can choose to have the top with a lip or without. If it’s with a lip, the lip is attached at the back making it 435mm deep with the workable space remaining at 400mm
– The lip is attached to the back providing an 11.5cm height lip
– We epoxy fill the splits, cuts, holes and dinks so that when you wipe a cloth over the surface it doesn’t snag
– The epoxy is clear so whilst the splits and dinks are smooth to the touch, you are still able to see the rustic features
– Made with narrower strips (normally 10cm wide) to reduce curves before we join them
– Polyx Oils are 100% food safe and made with natural ingredients
– Finish: Osmo Oil in Raw, Honey or Terra finishes
– Hairpin Legs: Clear Coat Steel or Black options available (for 34″ legs, we can also do custom colours – get in touch for more options!)
– Leg Height: 34″ or 40″ options
– Total Table Height: Total approximate height with 34″/86cm legs is 93cm and with 40″/102cm legs is 109cm
– This item should be attached to a wall. We provide an L shaped bracket to help you do so
Alternative sizes, depths and leg options are available. Do drop us a message for a custom quote.
We pride ourselves on producing the highest quality products for our customers from the choice of timber through to the finishes applied. Don’t take just our word for it – do have a look at our customer reviews!
| Oil Finish |
The finish on the wood is Osmo Polyx Oil, available in 3 tints: Raw, Honey or Terra.
After years of testing different finishes, we have found the Osmo oil provides a superior finish that enhances the grain and rustic characteristics of the wood. The oil absorbs beautifully into the wood, protecting it from the inside, whilst forming a protective, antistatic, microporous surface. It does not crack, flake, or peel and has great liquid resistance.
| Recycled Wood |
We use 100% reclaimed timber and as such has various saw cuts, dents, makers branding and notches within them which add to their rustic character.
| Delivery |
– Delivery takes 1-2 days from point of dispatch.
– We use Parcelforce to deliver your items and you will receive a tracking number in order to monitor its progress.
– For ease of transport, and to allow you to get the table into your dining room easily, the legs are supplied detached from the table. The wooden legs attach to the table using wing nuts provided, whilst the hairpin legs are screwed on (we include the screws in your delivery and pilot holes are pre-drilled).
| ABOUT US |
At the Project, we have three core aims:
1) Social: To support people trying to get back into work
2) Environmental: To recycle waste wood in environmentally friendly ways, including making beautiful items for the home and garden
3) Economical: To provide affordable wood to the local community
Please do get in contact if you would like further information about the table or other items from our store.