Honey, Raw, Terra
Rustic Wooden Cupboard | Handmade Cupboard Made With Reclaimed Wood
£471.40Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Here we have our hand crafted recycled scaffold cupboard. To make this we use reclaimed scaffold boards, specifically selected for their strength. Each internal shelf is slightly inset for its aesthetic qualities and all joints are screwed, glued and finished with a wooden plug. Each cupboard has feet for stability, especially on carpet where the feet will sink into the carpet slightly.
The finish options are sanded only or a choice of Osmo oils: Raw, Honey or Terra. Osmo oils absorb into the wood, protecting the wood from the inside, whilst forming a protective, antistatic, microporous surface. It does not crack, flake, or peel and has great liquid resistance.
The cupboard on display includes the following features :
- Dimensions: 38cm deep x 64cm wide x 65cm high.
- Two doors attached with rustic style hinges and handles
- Internal shelf
- Hole at back for cables
- Finished in the Honey Osmo Oil
All of these elements are fully customisable so do let us know if you want different dimensions and to also look at alternative options (including handle styles).
The boards are selected from our recycled wood stock to be ones of pleasant character. They are then sanded to a fine finish before the careful hand application of the Osmo finish.
* Please note that reclaimed timbers will have various SAW CUTS, DENTS, MAKERS MARKS, MAKERS BRANDING and NOTCHES in. Therefore although we try to get your timber items looking similar, they will not be an exact match. This is also true for the oiled finishes as some timbers will show up more marks after oiling than others. The wood may have splits as shown but don’t worry, the wood has been selected due to its strength!
PLEASE NOTE: Each cupboard is made to order and as such we cannot accept returns for them unless they arrive damaged or defective.
Lead time : 3-4 weeks for processing
Returns policy can be found here
Availability: 1 in stock
Every penny is reinvested into our not-for-profit social enterprise that:
- Helps people get back into work
- Saves wood from landfill
- Produces beautiful made-to-order furniture