Here we have our hand crafted rustic wooden TV stand made with 100% reclaimed wood and hairpin legs. If you would like wire holes or alternative sizes or designs, please get in contact for a custom quote.
| PRODUCT DETAILS |
– Choose from options with or without an internal shelf
– Main unit made from reclaimed scaffold board and backed with reclaimed pallet wood
– Heights and internal shelf gaps vary depending on the option chosen. See below:
|With internal shelf||Wooden Height: 45cm
Internal gaps: approx 17cm
Total Height: 55cm
Using 4 inch/10cm hairpin legs
|Without internal shelf||Wooden Height: 24cm
Internal gap : approx 17cm
Total Height: 55cm
Using 8 inch/20cm hairpin legs
– Finish: Osmo Oil in Raw, Honey or Terra finishes
– Leg Colours: Clear Coat Steel, Duck Egg Blue, Pastel Green, Yellow, Red, Orange, White or Black
– Leg Style: 2-rod classic hairpin legs
Alternative sizes, depths and additional layers are available. Do drop us a message for a custom quote.
We pride ourselves on producing the highest quality products for our customers from the choice of timber through to the finishes applied. Don’t take just our word for it – do have a look at our customer reviews!
| Oil Finish |
The finish on the wood is Osmo Polyx Oil, available in 3 tints: Raw, Honey or Terra (or you can choose to leave as sanded only).
After years of testing different finishes, we have found the Osmo oil provides a superior finish that enhances the grain and rustic characteristics of the wood. The oil absorbs beautifully into the wood, protecting it from the inside, whilst forming a protective, antistatic, microporous surface. It does not crack, flake, or peel and has great liquid resistance.
| Recycled Wood |
We use 100% reclaimed timber and as such has various saw cuts, dents, makers branding and notches within them which add to their rustic character.
| Delivery |
– Delivery takes 1-2 days from point of dispatch.
– We use Parcelforce to deliver your items and you will receive a tracking number in order to monitor its progress.
– The item comes with pilot holes pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
| ABOUT US |
At the Project, we have three core aims:
1) Social: To support people trying to get back into work
2) Environmental: To recycle waste wood in environmentally friendly ways, including making beautiful items for the home and garden
3) Economical: To provide affordable wood to the local community
Please do get in contact if you would like further information about the shoe rack or other items from our store.