Here we have our hand crafted side table and record player stands, made with genuine reclaimed scaffold boards and 2-rod hairpin legs. Many of the people who work on your product are volunteers, who are on the journey back into paid employment. We are a Social Enterprise that helps people in this way, whilst also saving wood from going to waste.
| PRODUCT DETAILS |
– Option 1 : Small Side Table : 45cm (W) x 30cm (D) x 47cm (H – with legs). This uses 25cm hairpin legs. Internal height approx. 15cm.
– Option 2 : Medium Side Table : 55cm (W) x 30cm (D) x 57cm (H – with legs). This uses 35cm hairpin legs. Internal height approx. 15cm.
– Option 3 : Large Side Table : 65cm (W) x 30cm (D) x 62cm (H – with legs). This uses 40cm hairpin legs. Internal height approx. 15cm.
– Option 4 : Record Player Stand (perfect for 33cm LPs) : 65cm (W) x 42cm (D) x 72cm (H – with legs). This uses 30cm hairpin legs. Internal height approx. 35cm.
– Finish: Osmo Oil in Raw, Honey or Terra finishes
– Leg Colours: Clear Coat Steel, Duck Egg Blue, Pastel Green, Yellow, Red, Orange, White, Black, Copper & Brass
– Leg Style: 2-rod classic hairpin legs
Alternative sizes, depths and additional layers are available. Do drop us a message for a custom quote.
We pride ourselves on producing the highest quality products for our customers from the choice of timber through to the finishes applied. Don’t take just our word for it – do have a look at our customer reviews!
| Oil Finish |
The finish on the wood is Osmo Polyx Oil, available in 3 tints: Raw, Honey or Terra (or you can choose to leave as sanded only).
After years of testing different finishes, we have found the Osmo oil provides a superior finish that enhances the grain and rustic characteristics of the wood. The oil absorbs beautifully into the wood, protecting it from the inside, whilst forming a protective, antistatic, microporous surface. It does not crack, flake, or peel and has great liquid resistance.
| Recycled Wood |
We use 100% reclaimed timber and as such has various saw cuts, dents, makers branding and notches within them which add to their rustic character.
| Delivery |
– Delivery takes 1-2 days from point of dispatch.
– We use Parcelforce and TNT to deliver your items and you will receive a tracking number in order to monitor its progress.
– The item comes with pilot holes pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
| ABOUT US |
At the Project, we have three core aims:
1) Social: To support people trying to get back into work
2) Environmental: To recycle waste wood in environmentally friendly ways, including making beautiful items for the home and garden
3) Economical: To provide affordable wood to the local community
Please do get in contact if you would like further information about the shoe rack or other items from our store.