Here we have our hand crafted Corner Shelves made with genuine reclaimed scaffold boards. Many of the people who work on your product are volunteers, who are on the journey back into paid employment. We are a Social Enterprise that helps people in this way, whilst also saving wood from going to waste.
| PRODUCT DETAILS |
- We offer a range of different sizes and can also make custom sizes. Please find a guide below for standard sizes which is based on the corner being at 90 degrees. There is a diagram in the gallery to highlight the different sides
|Front Edge (MM)||Wall Edge (mm)||Front Edge to Corner Point (mm)|
Alternative sizes, finishes and depths are available. See our full range here. Do take a look at our other listings or send us a message with the dimensions you’re looking for.
– Wood Thickness: 3.5cm
– Finish: Osmo Oil in Raw, Honey or Terra finishes
– Order Quantity: Price & quantity is per shelf
– Brackets: Our alcove brackets are ideal for corner shelves
– Lifetime guarantee and no-hassle refunds policy
| Oil Finish |
The finish on the wood is Osmo Polyx Oil, available in 3 tints: Raw, Honey or Terra (or you can choose to leave as sanded only).
After years of testing different finishes, we have found the Osmo oil provides a superior finish that enhances the grain and rustic characteristics of the wood. The oil absorbs beautifully into the wood, protecting it from the inside, whilst forming a protective, antistatic, microporous surface. It does not crack, flake, or peel and has great liquid resistance.
| Brackets |
– Each shelf comes with 2 brackets if you choose to have them with your shelf
– If you would like to add more to your order, do pop us a message and we can arrange that for you
– Fixings aren’t included as the right fixings very much depends on the wall that is being screwed into.
| Recycled Wood |
All shelves use 100% reclaimed timber and as such will have various saw cuts, dents, makers branding and notches within them which add to their rustic character. Whilst we try to get your shelves to look similar, they will not be an exact match. This is also true for the oiled finishes as some timbers will show up more marks after oiling than others. To maintain the rustic characterful aesthetic, it means the shelves will not be perfectly flat as that would mean sanding away all the lovely features. Therefore, we balance the aesthetic whilst trying to make them as flat as possible.
| Delivery |
– Delivery takes 1-2 days from point of dispatch.
– We use Parcelforce and TNT to deliver your items and you will receive a tracking number in order to monitor its progress.
| ABOUT US |
At the Project, we have three core aims:
1) Social: To support people trying to get back into work
2) Environmental: To recycle waste wood in environmentally friendly ways, including making beautiful items for the home and garden
3) Economical: To provide affordable wood to the local community
Please do get in contact if you would like further information about the shelves or other items from our store.