Here we have our hand crafted coat racks, made with genuine reclaimed scaffold boards and a choice of hook styles. Many of the people who work on your product are volunteers, who are on the journey back into paid employment. We are a Social Enterprise that helps people in this way, whilst also saving wood from going to waste.
| PRODUCT DETAILS |
• Option 1 : 2 hooks: 30cm x 10cm
• Option 2 : 3 hooks: 50cm x 10cm
• Finish: Osmo Oil in Raw, Honey or Terra finishes
• Hook Options: Ceramic or cast iron
• Ceramic Hook Colours: Sky blue, white or black
• Lifetime guarantee and no-hassle refunds policy
Alternative sizes are available. Do drop us a message for a custom quote.
We pride ourselves on producing the highest quality products for our customers from the choice of timber through to the finishes applied. Don’t take just our word for it – do have a look at our customer reviews!
| Oil Finish |
The finish on the wood is Osmo Polyx Oil, available in 3 tints: Raw, Honey or Terra (or you can choose to leave as sanded only).
After years of testing different finishes, we have found the Osmo oil provides a superior finish that enhances the grain and rustic characteristics of the wood. The oil absorbs beautifully into the wood, protecting it from the inside, whilst forming a protective, antistatic, microporous surface. It does not crack, flake, or peel and has great liquid resistance.
| Recycled Wood |
We use 100% reclaimed timber and as such has various saw cuts, dents, makers branding and notches within them which add to their rustic character.
| Delivery |
• Delivery takes 1-2 days from point of dispatch.
• We use Parcelforce and TNT to deliver your items and you will receive a tracking number in order to monitor its progress.
• The item comes with pilot holes pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
| ABOUT US |
At the Project, we have three core aims:
1) Social: To support people trying to get back into work
2) Environmental: To recycle waste wood in environmentally friendly ways, including making beautiful items for the home and garden
3) Economical: To provide affordable wood to the local community
Please do get in contact if you would like further information