Here we have our hand crafted kitchen worktop splashbacks, made with genuine reclaimed scaffold boards. These accompany our rustic kitchen worktops made with 100% reclaimed wood.
Many of the people who work on your product are volunteers, who are on the journey back into paid employment. We are a Social Enterprise that helps people in this way, whilst also saving wood from going to waste.
| PRODUCT DETAILS |
– Made to a 150mm depth
– We epoxy fill the splits, cuts, holes and dinks so that when you wipe a cloth over the surface it doesn’t snag
– The epoxy is clear so whilst the splits and dinks are smooth to the touch, you are still able to see the rustic features
– Choose your preferred length. If you need multiple, add the individual lengths you’d like.
– Finish: Osmo Oil in Raw, Honey or Terra finishes
Alternative options are available. Do drop us a message for a custom quote.
We pride ourselves on producing the highest quality products for our customers from the choice of timber through to the finishes applied.
| Oil Finish |
The finish on the wood is Osmo Polyx Oil, available in 3 tints: Raw, Honey or Terra (or you can choose to leave as sanded only).
After years of testing different finishes, we have found the Osmo oil provides a superior finish that enhances the grain and rustic characteristics of the wood. The oil absorbs beautifully into the wood, protecting it from the inside, whilst forming a protective, antistatic, microporous surface. It does not crack, flake, or peel and has great liquid resistance.
| Recycled Wood |
We use 100% reclaimed timber and as such has various saw cuts, dents, makers branding and notches within them which add to their rustic character.
| Delivery |
– Delivery takes 1-2 days from point of dispatch.
– We use Parcelforce to deliver your items and you will receive a tracking number in order to monitor its progress.
| ABOUT US |
At the Project, we have three core aims:
1) Social: To support people trying to get back into work
2) Environmental: To recycle waste wood in environmentally friendly ways, including making beautiful items for the home and garden
3) Economical: To provide affordable wood to the local community
Please do get in contact if you would like further information about the splashbacks or other items from our store.